Summer Assignments, Supply Lists & Back to School Information
SUPPLY LISTS & SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS: (2021-2022)
This year, St. Patrick has partnered with School Tool Box to make ordering your back to school supplies easy. This service is optional for parents. Please see below flyer for information & pricing on how to order your 2021-2022 school supplies.
To find your school page visit https://schooltoolbox.com/school-supplies/school/list-boxes/?schoolId=68991
Please click on links below to see each grade’s back to school Supply Lists & Summer Reading requirements
WHERE CAN I FIND BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFO?
- STPATRICKCA.ORG is the official home for all school information. Please bookmark it and visit frequently.
- Over the summer months, the school can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-833-0124. Messages will be responded to as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT FORMS TO BE FILLED OUT UPON RETURN TO SCHOOL:
WHERE DO I BUY SCHOOL UNIFORMS?
- Flynn O’Hara uniform company sells St. Patrick uniforms for PreKindergarten- Grade 8 students (Nursery does not wear uniforms) at their store ( 6719 18th Avenue in Brooklyn), or online at the St. Patrick’s Flynn O’Hara Online Store
- List of required uniform clothing (For 2021-2022)
WHERE’S THE SCHOOL CALENDAR?
- Our calendar of events and opening/closings is available HERE and on the home page of this website. The calendar can be uploaded to your smartphone. How: From your phone, go to STPATRICKCA.ORG, open the monthly calendar by clicking HERE and then follow your phones process to link a Google calendar. The calendar is live so any changes will be automatically updated on your device.
ARE THERE ANY UPCOMING EVENTS?
- More upcoming events are listed on the Calendar