Summer Assignments, Supply Lists & Back to School Information
SUPPLY LISTS & SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS: (2020-2021)
WHERE CAN I FIND BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFO?
- STPATRICKCA.ORG is the official home for all school information. Please bookmark it and visit frequently.
- Over the summer months, the school can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-833-0124. Messages will be responded to as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT FORMS TO BE FILLED OUT UPON RETURN TO SCHOOL:
WHERE DO I BUY SCHOOL UNIFORMS?
- Flynn O’Hara uniform company sells St. Patrick uniforms for PreKindergarten- Grade 8 students (Nursery does not wear uniforms) at their store ( 6719 18th Avenue in Brooklyn), or online at the St. Patrick’s Flynn O’Hara Online Store
- List of required uniform clothing (For 2019-2020)
WHERE’S THE SCHOOL CALENDAR?
- Our calendar of events and opening/closings is available HERE and on the home page of this website. The calendar can be uploaded to your smartphone. How: From your phone, go to STPATRICKCA.ORG, open the monthly calendar by clicking HERE and then follow your phones process to link a Google calendar. The calendar is live so any changes will be automatically updated on your device.
ARE THERE ANY UPCOMING EVENTS?
- More upcoming events are listed on the Calendar