GETTING READY FOR SEPTEMBER
WHERE CAN I FIND BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFO?
- STPATRICKCA.ORG is the official home for all school information.
- Please bookmark it and visit frequently. Click on the large BACK TO SCHOOL button on STPATRICKCA.ORG for links to important information.
- Over the summer months, the school can be reached via email email@example.com or by calling 718-833-0124. Messages will be responded to as soon as possible.
WHERE DO I BUY SCHOOL UNIFORMS?
- Flynn O’Hara uniform company sells St. Patrick uniforms for PreKindergarten- Grade 8 students (Nursery does not wear uniforms) at their store ( 6719 18th Avenue in Brooklyn), or online at the St. Patrick’s Flynn O’Hara Online Store
- List of required uniform clothing
WHAT DO NURSERY PARENTS NEED TO KNOW?
- What day does my child start? What supplies does my child need? That information and more is included here: Nursery Supply List and Opening Day Info
- Nursery 3 Day program days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
WHAT SUPPLIES DOES MY CHILD NEED? SUPPLY LISTS? Click here
WHAT ARE THE SUMMER READING LISTS AND SUMMER LEARNING SUGGESTIONS? Click here
WHERES THE SCHOOL CALENDAR? Download September Calendar
- Our calendar of events and opening/closings is available HERE and on the home page of this website. The calendar can be uploaded to your smartphone. How: From your phone, go to STPATRICKCA.ORG, open the monthly calendar by clicking HERE and then follow your phones process to link a Google calendar. The calendar is live so any changes will be automatically updated on your device.
ARE THERE ANY UPCOMING EVENTS?
- More upcoming events are listed on the Calendar.
HOW DO I PAY TUITION AND WHEN IS IT DUE?
As of the 2017-2018 school year, tuition payments are managed by Smart Tuition. The school office no longer accepts tuition payments; everyone must register with Smart Tuition. If you havent already done so, please register immediately! An online enrollment site is available for our families:
- Visit the schools enrollment site at www.EnrollWithSmart.com | Click on CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT under I do not have a Smart Account.
- CHOOSE ST. PATRICK CATHOLIC ACADEMY. Under Find your childs institution by school name or school ID, search for us by name or enter our Smart School ID # 13819
- WHO WILL PAY? Enter one parent/guardian as the primary account holder. S/he will be responsible for paying the student(s) charges. Enter the bill payers contact information. Please be sure to include telephone number and email address, as Smart Tuition regularly communicates important information about your account.
- WHO WILL ATTEND? Enter your childs name and select his/her grade: Nursery: 3 Half Days, Nursery: 3 Full Days, Nursery: 5 Half Days, Nursery: 5 Full Days, Pre-K, K-8. NOTE: If you have more than one child attending the school, add them to the one account. Do NOT register them individually. If you need to add a child, at a later time, please contact the school.
- HOW & WHEN WILL YOU PAY? Review the available payment plans and due dates and choose one. Now select your preferred method of payment:
- Mail me an invoice. Your tuition invoice will be mailed approximately 20 days before the due date. You are welcome to make payment by mail by check or money order payable to Smart Tuition (Smart Tuition does not accept cash payments). Payment may also be initiated from your bank or financial institution. Please note that your financial institution will not electronically transfer the payment to Smart Tuition.
- Automatically debit my bank account. If an automatic debit from a checking or savings account has been selected, emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount.
- Review Smart Tuitions terms and conditions. Click SUBMIT ENROLLMENT to complete your online enrollment.
- You will now see a confirmation page and youll get a confirmation email. The school is then notified and enters your tuition billing information. This finalizes your account activation and youll receive another email from Smart Tuition with instructions on how to access/view your account.