St. Patrick Catholic Academy believes that children learn best when the intellectual and the spiritual are engaged. Our curriculum is built around the development of the intellectual and social needs of children. It is designed to foster critical thinking and informed decision-making, sharpen research skills and engender collaboration.
Our classrooms are abuzz with students working collaboratively on projects or solving problems. Social studies, science and math are hands-on and challenging. Language arts foster a love of reading and writing, the cornerstones of learning. Creative expression is explored through singing and visual and performing arts. Technology is integrated throughout. Leadership and community service are encouraged.
- Choice of Spanish, Italian, Latin or Arabic as world language using Rosetta Stone in Grades 6-8 | Italian in Nursery-Grade 5
- A Community Service program in Grades 6-8
- Introduction of an iPad/tablet program
- Regents course offering: Algebra I and Living Environment
- Lab Learner Program: an in-school STEM laboratory for physical, earth and life science experimental activities for Kindergarten through Grade 8 students. The 1st floor science room was converted into the Lab Learner space during the summer. A grant of $85,000 from the Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Trust funded the five station Lab Learner labs’ furniture and equipment; installation, curriculum and student workbooks, and professional development for teachers.
- High School Placement Program | TACHS Prep Classes |Annual High School Fair