Ring in the New Year
with St. Patrick Parish
Buffet with Filet Mignon Carving Station
Noise Makers & Poppers
Beer/Wine and Soda
Coffee/tea and dessert
Adults $125/Kids (10 and under) $30
A deposit of $50.00 pp will hold your spot; a deposit of $200.00 is
required to hold a table of 8 to 10. Checks payable to St. Patrick
Church. Flyers available at all entrances to the Church.
HAA’s Christmas Boutique
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
8:30 – Nursery and Grade 6
9:05 – Grades 2 and 3
9:40 – Grades 1 and 8
10:15 – Kindergarten and Grade 5
10:50 – Pre-K and Grade 4
– The 5th Grade will be having a Bake Sale during the Boutique.
-7th Graders can shop at 7:45 am before their class trip.
-Parents are welcome to come and help children shop!
Now that holiday shopping has begun, we have compiled this list of easy fundraising opportunities for all to participate in. These fundraisers allow our school to benefit while you perform your regular holiday shopping and do not require a great deal of your time or effort.
- Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Saint Patrick Catholic Academy every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same shopping experience Amazon provides, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our school. On your first visit to Amazon Smile, you need to select a charitable organization, simply search for “St. Patrick Catholic Academy.”
- Box Tops for Education – Clip Box Tops from participating products, attach to the Box Tops collection sheet, send to school – earn money for the school!
- Shoparoo – Download the app on your smartphone or tablet, take pics of your grocery and retail receipts – earn money for the school!
- Target Credit/Debit Card – designate St. Patrick’s through Target.com/TCOE or call 800-316-6142. You save 5% with every purchase and the school gets money as well.
As always, thank you for your continued support of St. Patrick Catholic Academy
Please read the letter (download below) from the Home Academy Association regarding a gift & activities fee.
Gift and Activity fee request
Sign up for the Christmas Eve Pageant!
Friday, November 16, 2018
7:00 PM in the Lower Church
Please join us!
Sign-up, Information & a Brief Practice
Christmas Eve Mass is on Monday, December 24, 2018 at 5:30PM
Contact Ms. Angela at 718-836-7042 or email stpatrickPSR@gmail.com with any questions or concerns
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HAA MEETING ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT, THURS. 11/15, HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE WEATHER.
Please see letter/form attached below regarding this year’s Early Childhood Christmas Pajamboree taking place on Friday, December 14th at 9:30AM.
Christmas Pajamboree 2018
Parents: Please read the important notice attached below regarding changed to the State Testing Schedule from the Office of the Superintendent~Catholic School Support Services.
Grades 3-8 Changes to State Testing Program