1-2-3-4, We declare a Penny War! Make small change Count!
Students will participate in their first Penny War. Classes will compete for a chance to win a pizza party, extra time at recess & a fundraising trophy for their class!
The Class with the most Positive points wins!
Wear your best 50’s & 60’s outfits at this special Father Daughter Sock Hop Dance!
Click here for ticket order form
Join us for the greatest hits of the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s!
Literacy & Laughter Toddler Program
This Read With Me toddler program is open to all parents/ grandparents, guardians, nannies, & sitters! Begin reading with your little one in this fun educational class. In this guided class, toddlers are introduced to beginner reading, listening, & writing skills, social & conversational skills, as well as phonemic awareness and more!
Check out videos that our 4th Grade class created with Stages on the Sound instructors about the French and Indian War
Parents, please read the attached letter below from Thomas Chadzutko, Ed.D., Superintendent-Catholic School Support Services for the Diocese of Brooklyn.
Letter to Parens Regarding Safe Environment 2.26.19 mv
The Annual Fund ran from October 1, 2018 through February 1, 2019, ending our Catholic Schools Week celebrations. Our goal this year was to raise $30,000. Thanks to our generous donors, we have exceeded our goal and raised $35,026.90! These funds will help to bridge the tuition gap, expand technology resources, and grow our Early Childhood programs.
Tax-Deductible Donations can still be made to St. Patrick Catholic Academy by clicking here.
We extend our utmost gratitude to the members of the following Giving Societies for their contributions to the 2018-2019 Annual Fund.
St. Patrick’s Society – Gifts of $2,500 and above
- Vince Bianco
- The Brady Family P’3, 5
- Mrs. Rosemary Cashman
- Mr. Ed Farrell
- The Rhapsody Players
Our Lady of Knock Society – Gifts of $1,000 – $2,499
- Gift from the Bergen-Zaoutis Family P’Nursery, Kdg, 1 – In Memory of Edward Bergen
Green & Gold Society – Gifts of $500 – $999
- Thomas & Margaret Horan G’1 – Member, Board of Directors
- The Kennedy Family P’Kdg
- Walter & Peggy Schleimer P’Kdg
- The Squicciarini Family P’Kdg
- Maria Sullivan-O’Connor’70, Allaire O’Connor’03, Matthew O’Connor’08, & Erin O’Connor’08
Shamrock Society – Gifts of $250-$499
- Theresa Aronson P’7
- The Buckley Family P’Kdg, 4
- The Curatolo & Piccirillo Families
- Thomas & Mary Dudar
- The Farley Family P’4, 5
- Anthony & Edith Garvey G’5
- The Geraci Family P’7
- The Lostetter Family P’1
Donors & Patrons
- Mr. & Mrs. Ben Autovino P’PreK, 2
- Mary Cindy Barbiero P’Nursery
- Catherine Barton
- The Bruno Family P’Nursery
- Kevin & Barbara Burke
- Amy Caroli P’PreK
- In Memory of Sr. Catherine Dullea’35
- Louis Esposito P’Kdg, 2
- Elizabeth Fitzpatrick P’PreK
- Sonia Go P’Kdg
- John Heffernan – Treasurer, Board of Directors
- The Keenan Family P’3
- The Lucey Family P’2,3
- James McCarthy
- Cezzane Mesia P’1
- The Mondello Family P’Kdg
- Barbara Morrow P’4
- Billy Reynolds’55
- Anthony Wegener’72