Now that holiday shopping has begun, we have compiled this list of easy fundraising opportunities for all to participate in. These fundraisers allow our school to benefit while you perform your regular holiday shopping and do not require a great deal of your time or effort.
- Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Saint Patrick Catholic Academy every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same shopping experience Amazon provides, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our school. On your first visit to Amazon Smile, you need to select a charitable organization, simply search for “St. Patrick Catholic Academy.”
- Box Tops for Education – Clip Box Tops from participating products, attach to the Box Tops collection sheet, send to school – earn money for the school!
- Shoparoo – Download the app on your smartphone or tablet, take pics of your grocery and retail receipts – earn money for the school!
- Target Credit/Debit Card – designate St. Patrick’s through Target.com/TCOE or call 800-316-6142. You save 5% with every purchase and the school gets money as well.
As always, thank you for your continued support of St. Patrick Catholic Academy
Report Cards are being distributed on Monday, March 19 from 11:30AM-1:30PM, and 4PM-6PM.
Please use the side door entrance by the office (across from the green cottage).
Report Cards for Nursery, Pre-K & Kindergarten will be distributed on the First Floor:
- Pre-K & Kindergarten in their classrooms/Nursery in the hallway
Report Cards for Grades 1-8 will be distributed on the Ground Floor (by the Office):
- Grade 1 in the hallway
- Grades 2-8 in the Science Lab
Please know that families must be current with their tuition and extended day payments in order for their student to receive their report card.
Come to our Book Fair!
March 18th, 19th & 20th!
Visit our Scholastic Book Fair Homepage to volunteer, shop online and set-up a student e-wallet.
Visit us in person in the Academy Library on:
Sunday, March 18th from 10AM-2PM
Monday, March 19th from 8:30AM-2:30PM, 4PM-6PM
Tuesday, March 20th from 8:30AM-11AM
Test on Thursday, March 8th. Diffusion Through a MembraneLab -Use Study Sheet!
REMEMBER – ReadWorks articles are due every FRIDAY!
Hot of the presses! A brand new issue of our school newspaper The Saint Pat’s Post: the Green & Gold News is here!
All future and prior issues of the paper can be found on the St. Pat’s Post’s mainpage at stpatrickca.org/newspaper
Guild Moderator: 6th Grade and Middle School ELA teacher, Mr. Brendan Moloney’09
Editor in Chief: Ava Canade
Assistant Editor: Adriana Al-Ola
Newspaper Guild Staff:
- Joseph Geraci
- Grace Gillespie
- Sebastiana Ombrellino
- Justin Polito
- Aiden Echavarria
- Daniel Edwards
- Jack McMahon
- James Fitzpatrick
- Rheya Alexander
- Sadani Michel
- Sam Shahem
- Ave Bowes
- Victoria Palumbo
- Sean Aronsen
- Joseph Ilgin
- Julia Miranda
- Ewa Pekala
- Tamaz Gogoladze
- Michael Zloklilovits
- Michael Barba