The Annual Fund ran from October 1, 2018 through February 1, 2019, ending our Catholic Schools Week celebrations. Our goal this year was to raise $30,000. Thanks to our generous donors, we have exceeded our goal and raised $35,026.90! These funds will help to bridge the tuition gap, expand technology resources, and grow our Early Childhood programs.
Tax-Deductible Donations can still be made to St. Patrick Catholic Academy by clicking here.
We extend our utmost gratitude to the members of the following Giving Societies for their contributions to the 2018-2019 Annual Fund.
St. Patrick’s Society – Gifts of $2,500 and above
- Vince Bianco
- The Brady Family P’3, 5
- Mrs. Rosemary Cashman
- Mr. Ed Farrell
- The Rhapsody Players
Our Lady of Knock Society – Gifts of $1,000 – $2,499
- Gift from the Bergen-Zaoutis Family P’Nursery, Kdg, 1 – In Memory of Edward Bergen
Green & Gold Society – Gifts of $500 – $999
- Thomas & Margaret Horan G’1 – Member, Board of Directors
- The Kennedy Family P’Kdg
- Walter & Peggy Schleimer P’Kdg
- The Squicciarini Family P’Kdg
- Maria Sullivan-O’Connor’70, Allaire O’Connor’03, Matthew O’Connor’08, & Erin O’Connor’08
Shamrock Society – Gifts of $250-$499
- Theresa Aronson P’7
- The Buckley Family P’Kdg, 4
- The Curatolo & Piccirillo Families
- Thomas & Mary Dudar
- The Farley Family P’4, 5
- Anthony & Edith Garvey G’5
- The Geraci Family P’7
- The Lostetter Family P’1
Donors & Patrons
- Mr. & Mrs. Ben Autovino P’PreK, 2
- Mary Cindy Barbiero P’Nursery
- Catherine Barton
- The Bruno Family P’Nursery
- Kevin & Barbara Burke
- Amy Caroli P’PreK
- In Memory of Sr. Catherine Dullea’35
- Louis Esposito P’Kdg, 2
- Elizabeth Fitzpatrick P’PreK
- Sonia Go P’Kdg
- John Heffernan – Treasurer, Board of Directors
- The Keenan Family P’3
- The Lucey Family P’2,3
- James McCarthy
- Cezzane Mesia P’1
- The Mondello Family P’Kdg
- Barbara Morrow P’4
- Billy Reynolds’55
- Anthony Wegener’72
Use the order form (downloadable below) if you would like to order a “St. Pat’s Irish” T-Shirt.
Orders are due by Wednesday, February 27th. Students may wear the shirt on Gym days for the remainder of the year.
Please return the order form and your enclosed payment to the main office (no online payments are accepted).
A family from our school, the Casatelli Family, is asking for your help in supporting their non-profit charity Love Conquers Cancer at their Golf Outing on Monday, September 17th at Dyker Beach Golf Course. There are no more spaces available for players, however there will be a breakfast and dinner with prizes, raffles and 50/50’s.
Volunteers are also needed, as well as Sponsorship and Donor Opportunities. Please see the flyer below for more information, and kindly consider donating to this worthy cause, as all proceeds will go to Sloan Kettering Child Life Services and local charities!
The St. Patrick Catholic Academy Board of Directors invites you to:
Silver Lake Golf Course, Staten Island
May 18, 2018 – 1PM
$200 Per Player: Includes round of golf, souvenir golf shirt, dinner ticket, & prize drawing
$50 Per Person: Non-Player Dinner Guest