St. Patrick enrolls students who will benefit from our educational offerings. Admission to St. Patrick is selective and is based on a completed application, a visit and interview, and school records and recommendations forms.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Nursery class. To be added to a wait list for Nursery, email email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 718.833.0124
- Nursery- 3-years-old by December 31
- Pre-K- 4-years-old by December 31
- Kindergarten- 5-years-old by December 31
St. Patrick Catholic Academy
401 97th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11209
fax to 718-238-6480; or email as a pdf to: Admission@stpatrickca.org
2. After we receive your application, we will contact you to arrange a Play Date Visit for Nursery, PreK and Kindergarten applicants, or a Buddy Visit for Grade 1-8 students. All applicants and parents also have an interview with Principal Kathleen Curatolo.
4. Financial aid is available for students in PreK-Grade 8 through Futures in Education. To apply for financial assistance, go to futuresineducation.org.
5. Candidates who complete the application process will be notified of the school’s decision in January. Applications received after that date will receive a decision once application materials are completed.
6. Upon acceptance to St. Patricks, we must receive the following to finalize enrollment:
– Signed Enrollment Contract accompanied by a non-refundable deposit of $100 per child.
– New York City Health Forms completed by a physician. Please note that all immunizations must be up-to-date within 6 months of the start of attendance.
– Nursery, PreKindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1: Copy of Birth Certificate, Lifetime Immunization Record (yellow booklet), and Baptismal Certificate if applicable.
– Students must be potty trained to attend school.
– Grades 1-8: In addition to the above materials, copy of First Communion and/or Confirmation certificates if applicable; last report card; and any New York City and State standardized testing scores.