St. Patrick enrolls students who will benefit from our educational offerings. Admission to St. Patrick is selective and is based on a completed application, a visit and interview, and a review of school records.
We are currently accepting applications. Some classes, in particular Early Childhood, have a limited number of seats.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or 718-833-0124
- Nursery- 3-years-old by December 31 (must be toilet-trained)
- Pre-K- 4-years-old by December 31
- Kindergarten- 5-years-old by December 31
We are now accepting applications for Nursery-Grade 8 for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year.
1. Complete an online application by clicking here and pay non-refundable $100 application fee or
Download an Admission Application. Send the completed application along with a non-refundable $100 application fee to: St. Patrick Catholic Academy | 401 97th Street | Brooklyn, NY 11209
Fax to 718-238-6480; or email as a pdf to: Admission@stpatrickca.org
3. After we receive your application, we will contact you to arrange a Play Date Visit for Nursery, PreK and Kindergarten applicants, or a Buddy Visit for Grade 1-8 students. All applicants and parents also have an interview with Principal Kathleen Curatolo.
4. Send the Records Release Form to your child’s current school. The school will return the requested materials and forms directly to St. Patrick.
5. Financial aid is available for students in PreK-Grade 8 through Futures in Education. To apply for financial assistance, go to futuresineducation.org.
6. Candidates who complete the application process will be notified of the school’s decision in a timely manner.
7. Upon acceptance to St. Patrick, we must receive the following to finalize enrollment:
– Signed Enrollment Contract accompanied by a non-refundable tuition deposit.
– New York City Medical Form completed by a physician. Please note that all immunizations must be up-to-date within 6 months of the start of attendance.
– Nursery, PreKindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1: Copy of Birth Certificate, Lifetime Immunization Record (yellow booklet), and Baptismal Certificate if applicable.
– Students must be potty trained to attend school.
– Grades 1-8: In addition to the above materials, copy of First Communion and/or Confirmation certificates if applicable; last report card; and any New York City and State standardized testing scores.