2021-2022 Applications Are NOW being accepted!
(Email for more information: email@example.com)
Current Application Process:
- Click here to fill out application https://stpatrickca.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Admissions-Application.pdf
- Send completed application to Gail Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to pay $100.00 application fee https://stpatrickca.org/make-a-payment/
- Principal interviews parents and students entering nursery-8th.
- Parents submit most recent report card (students entering grades 1-8) to Mrs. Gail Buckley at email@example.com
- Principal makes determination and Mrs. Buckley emails parents.
- Parents sign contract, scan it to Mrs. Buckley. Pay registration fee online.
- Welcome to St. Pat’s!
St. Patrick enrolls students who will benefit from our educational offerings. Admission to St. Patrick is based on a completed application, a visit and interview, and a review of school records.
We are currently accepting applications. Some classes have a limited number of seats.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-833-0124
Tours & Open Houses: (Suspended during school hours due to Covid rules)
Email email@example.com to schedule a tour after school hours
- Touring Tuesdays: Tours are offered each Tuesday at 9:30AM (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit)
- Nursery- 3-years-old by December 31 (must be toilet-trained)
- Pre-K- 4-years-old by December 31
- Kindergarten- 5-years-old by December 31
Additional Application Information
We are now accepting applications for Nursery-Grade 8 for the upcoming school year.
Download an Admissions Application here and send the completed application along with a non-refundable $100 application fee payable here https://stpatrickca.org/make-a-payment/ to : Admission@stpatrickca.org
After we receive your application, we will contact you to arrange an interview with Principal Kathleen Curatolo.
Send the Records Release Form to your child’s current school. The school will return the requested materials and forms directly to St. Patrick.
Financial aid is available for students in PreK-Grade 8 through Futures in Education. To apply for financial assistance, go to futuresineducation.org. Financial Aid information is also available on the Tuition & Financial Aid page on our website.
Candidates who complete the application process will be notified of the school’s decision in a timely manner.
Upon acceptance to St. Patrick, we must receive the following to finalize enrollment:
– Signed Enrollment Contract accompanied by a non-refundable tuition deposit.
– New York City Medical Form completed by a physician. Please note that all immunizations must be up-to-date within 6 months of the start of attendance.
– Nursery, PreKindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1: Copy of Birth Certificate, Lifetime Immunization Record (yellow booklet), and Baptismal Certificate if applicable.
– Students must be potty trained to attend school.
– Grades 1-8: In addition to the above materials, copy of First Communion and/or Confirmation certificates if applicable; last report card; and any New York City and State standardized testing scores.