Applications Are NOW being accepted!
For more information, fill out this form, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 718-833-0124 and we will get back to you promptly!
Current Application Process:
- Complete an online application through FACTS
- Pay $100.00 application fee per student through FACTS
- Principal interviews parents and students entering nursery-8th.
- Parents submit most recent report card (students entering grades 1-8) through FACTS
- Principal makes determination and Mrs. Buckley emails parents.
- Parents sign contract, & pay $125.00 registration fee online through FACTS
- Welcome to St. Pat’s!
St. Patrick enrolls students who will benefit from our educational offerings. Admission to St. Patrick is based on a completed application, a visit and interview, and a review of school records.
We are currently accepting applications. Some classes have a limited number of seats.
Email email@example.com to schedule a tour after school hours
- Touring Tuesdays: Tours are offered each Tuesday at 9:30AM (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit)
- Nursery- 3-years-old by December 31 (must be toilet-trained)
- Pre-K- 4-years-old by December 31
- Kindergarten- 5-years-old by December 31
Additional Application Information
After we receive your application, we will contact you to arrange an interview with Principal Kathleen Curatolo.
Send the Records Release Form to your child’s current school. The school will return the requested materials and forms directly to St. Patrick.
Financial aid is available for students in Kindergarten-Grade 8 through Futures in Education. To apply for financial assistance, go to futuresineducation.org. Financial Aid information is also available on the Tuition & Financial Aid page.
Candidates who complete the application process will be notified of the school’s decision in a timely manner.
Upon acceptance to St. Patrick, we must receive the following to finalize enrollment:
- Signed Enrollment Contract accompanied by a non-refundable tuition deposit.
- New York City Medical Form completed by a physician. Please note that all immunizations must be up-to-date within 6 months of the start of attendance.
- Nursery, PreKindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1: Copy of Birth Certificate, Lifetime Immunization Record (yellow booklet), and Baptismal Certificate if applicable.
- Students must be potty trained to attend school.
- Grades 1-8: In addition to the above materials, copy of First Communion and/or Confirmation certificates if applicable; last report card; and any New York City and State standardized testing scores.